JL Chicago Masonry and Tuckpointing - list of masonry and tuckpointing jobs done in Chicago, IL
Brick work, masonry work and roofing work
Client: Kelvin D Owens
Address: 3825 W Fillmore Ave, Chicago, IL
- Take out stone sills temporarily of the front parapet walls and demo the face brick parapet walls down to the roof line and re-brick them new face bricks closest match to existing replace other deteriorated bricks near the top of the front parapet walls. Lay stone sills back
- Pull two bricks above the lintel of the top floor window and check lintels condition.
- Rebuild two 3′ sections of outer side of parapet wall on the west side of the building, 1 by Chimney, 1 by front of the building. Rebuild one 3′ section of outer side of the parapet wall in the back east side of the building. Spot tuckpoint where necessary.
- Rebuild the right wall on the front concrete porch with new bricks and spot tuckpoint where necessary.
- Replace 3 lintels on the front bay of the 3rd floor.
- Torch down new modified roofing membrane flashings on the new parapet walls and coat them with aluminium coating.